Capturing Cambridge is a project which develops the Museum as a venue, resource centre and ‘home’ for local and community history projects in Cambridge.
There are many ways in which you can get involved:
- volunteer at the Museum to help us geolocate items from our collections on the Capturing Cambridge website and research aspects of the history of Cambridge using our collections,
- share your memories of Cambridge past with us,
- use your knowledge and expertise to help us train volunteers in different aspects of local, community and oral history,
- connect your local history, community or interest group with our growing network
- sign up to hear about workshops on how to do local and oral history
- come along to our events
Contribute your stories and memories to our Capturing Cambridge Project – we would love to hear from you!
- Have you ever wondered what it would be like to spend the night in a haunted museum? We are excited …
- Can you help us create an archive and exhibition of memories of Arbury Carnival?
- Rick Leggatt's introduction to his Radical Mugs exhibition in our Community Cabinet.