|Job title||Museum Community and Visitor Engagement Officer|
|Salary||£21,450 per annum, pro-rata for 9 months.|
|Hours and duration of contract||Expected start date will be July 2019 and the role will run until the end of March 2020 in line with funding agreement.
Full time. 37.5 hours per week across 5 days.
Regular and flexible weekend and evening work will be required across a 7-day rota (e.g around 2 weekends per month). This will include working across bank holiday weekends and school holidays, to coincide with the Museum’s busiest periods.
This is a 9-month post with a view to renewal subject to funding.
|Job share||We would be happy to accept applications from candidates who wish to make an application to work on a part-time/job-share basis. Please state your availability clearly in your application.|
|Pension||You will be automatically enrolled into a pension scheme with The Creative Pensions Trust.|
|Annual Leave||You will be entitled to 28 days annual leave per calendar year.|
|Responsible to||Transitional Project Officer and the Chair of Board of Trustees|
|Responsible for||Community Engagement Volunteers|
JOIN OUR TEAM TO HELP US TELL THE STORIES OF CAMBRIDGE, FROM THE ORDINARY TO THE EXTRAORDINARY.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team of staff, trustees and volunteers to support the development of our Museum.
You’ll be developing and delivering ambitious and engaging experiences for a range of growing audiences of the Museum of Cambridge.
This post is funded by a Community Grant awarded by Cambridge City Council.
Delivering community engagement and outreach activity at our Museum and across Cambridge
- Coordinating programming for the Museum of Cambridge including managing a team of engaged volunteers.
- Organising ambitious events and exhibitions that increase our visitor numbers and our engagement with all 14 wards in the city of Cambridge.
- Undertaking audience research projects to inform our planning.
- Designing and delivering marketing campaigns to guarantee effective engagement with our programming.
- Providing duty cover for the Museum as required to deliver events and provide excellent learning and engagement experiences for visitors and the community. This includes regular evening and weekend engagement work.
- Recruiting, training and supporting volunteers to assist with community engagement
If you would like to further information or an informal discussion about the post please e-mail email@example.com.
Please apply by emailing Annie Davis with a CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role.
Deadline for applications is 12pm on 13th May 2019. We anticipate interviews will occur on the week beginning 20th or 27th May 2019, to be confirmed.