Partnership with the Museum of Cambridge offers your company unique ways to link your brand to an important piece of Cambridge’s heritage, as well as bringing a host of benefits to you and your employees.
Why partner with the Museum of Cambridge?
Located in the stunning Grade II listed 17th century White Horse Inn, the Museum of Cambridge has told the stories of the social history of Cambridgeshire since 1936. Cambridge has a wealth of museums that tell the story of evolution, Antarctic exploration, archaeology or the history of science, but only one that focuses on the people of Cambridge themselves. Welcoming thousands of visitors each year, we are here to make sure that the remarkable stories of the everyday people of Cambridge never get lost.
Becoming one of our select group of corporate sponsors is an unmissable opportunity for you and your staff. As well as aligning your brand with a much-loved local institution, and supporting the vital work the Museum does with children and under-represented groups, your investment also gives you access to the Museum’s social media followers and mailing list, behind the scenes tours, and free annual passes for your staff and their families.
- Annual passes for staff and families
- Free and discounted venue hire -imagine your next team meeting or away day in this one off setting!
- Opportunities for recognition on our website, in our front-of-house space and in our brochures and other publications.
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes tours on local history, covering everything from beer to ghosts!
- Alignment of your brand with a much-loved Cambridge cultural institution.
Find out more by downloading our brochure and package list.
Corporate Partnership Packages
Want to go right ahead? You can click through to our payment portal below. Or, just give us a call on 01223 355159 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to discuss a bespoke package for you and your business.