1. By adopting an object you are consenting to the data you’ve provided being used by the Museum of Cambridge to process your adoption and keep in touch with you about the adoption. You are entitled to remove this permission at any time by contacting email@example.com.
2. You will be asked if you are happy to be contacted by the Museum of Cambridge about other news, opportunities and events. You are entitled to remove this permission at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. You will be asked if you would like your adoption to remain anonymous. This means that we will not place your name on the adoption label in the Museum, or on our website.
4. If you wish to claim a refund on your donation, please write to email@example.com to request a refund. Refunds will be offered at the discretion of the Museum.
5. Your adoption helps us to preserve the collection. Your adoption does not entitle you to own the object or any associated copyright or to remove it from the Museum of Cambridge.
6. Adoptions last 12 months from the adoption date.
7. The Museum of Cambridge may remove items from display temporarily or permanently for essential operational or conservation reasons.