Capturing Cambridge is a project that develops the Museum of Cambridge as a venue, resource centre and home for local and community history projects in the city of Cambridge.
There are many ways in which you can get involved:
- Volunteer at the Museum to help us geolocate items from our collections on the Capturing Cambridge website and research aspects of the history of Cambridge using our collections;
- Share your memories of Cambridge past with us;
- Use your knowledge and expertise to help us train volunteers in different aspects of local, community and oral history;
- Connect your local history, community or interest group with our growing network;
- Sign up to hear about workshops on how to do local and oral history’
- Come along to our events
Why not contribute your stories and memories to our Capturing Cambridge Project? We would love to hear from you…
- Friend of the Museum of Cambridge Carolyn Ferguson explores the relationship between two notable Cambridge artists.
- Can you help us create an archive and exhibition of memories of Arbury Carnival?
- Rick Leggatt's introduction to his Radical Mugs exhibition in our Community Cabinet