We are pleased to be recruiting for the role of Museum Community and Volunteer Engagement Officer.
JOIN OUR TEAM TO HELP US TELL THE STORIES OF CAMBRIDGE, FROM THE ORDINARY TO THE EXTRAORDINARY.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team of staff, trustees and volunteers to support the development of our Museum.
You’ll be developing and delivering ambitious and engaging experiences for a range of growing audiences of the Museum of Cambridge.
This post is funded by a Community Grant awarded by Cambridge City Council.
Delivering community engagement and outreach activity at our Museum and across Cambridge
- Coordinating programming for the Museum of Cambridge including managing a team of engaged volunteers.
- Organising ambitious events and exhibitions that increase our visitor numbers and our engagement with all 14 wards in the city of Cambridge.
- Undertaking audience research projects to inform our planning.
- Designing and delivering marketing campaigns to guarantee effective engagement with our programming.
- Providing duty cover for the Museum as required to deliver events and provide excellent learning and engagement experiences for visitors and the community. This includes regular evening and weekend engagement work.
- Recruiting, training and supporting volunteers to assist with community engagement
If you would like to further information or an informal discussion about the post please e-mail email@example.com.
The full job description and person specification can be found here: https://www.museumofcambridge.org.uk/about/opportunities/community-and-visitor-engagement-officer/